Watch this short video clip (:35):¬† https://youtu.be/2SBqf4CVu-0
Hold the cage over the slide assembly making sure the slotted holes are on the left, then follow these steps:
- Place the slotted holes of the cage onto the tabs on the left slide.
- Rest the cage on the clips located on the right slide, but do not press down into place.
- Slide the assembly back into the cabinet, then push down the right side of the cage firmly to seat the cage into place.
- Pull the assembly back out of the cabinet to access the cage where you attached it to the right slide
- Snap on the cage locking clip between the wires to hold the assembly in place.